How To Fix Audio Router Error Code 241?
Are you encountering the audio router error 241 on your Windows computer? Then, you’re not alone. This error code has been encountered by many Windows users. To know how to clear the audio router error code 241 in detail, scroll down this page.
What is audio router?
Basically, the “audio router” feature allows you to route your audio from a computer to the chosen external speaker or an audio output device. There are many virtual audio-routing protocols available for Windows computers. Some of them are VoiceMeeter, Jack, etc. Audio routing can be done easily using one of the protocols available for the Windows OS. Now, in case an error code like 241 occurs while performing the audio route process, then you need to perform the necessary solution to clear it.
What causes audio router error 241?
- Step 1:Normally, these kinds of errors occur due to a problem with the hardware or software on your computer. Running malicious software may sometimes lead to this error code. So, as soon as you encounter the audio error code 241, check whether you have installed any malicious software on your computer. If yes, uninstall the software completely.
- Step 2:Similarly, check if any incorrect, damaged software file is available on your computer. If yes, delete it. If you’re using a Windows 10 computer, then you can use the built-in settings to avoid the error code 241.
Fix for audio router error code 241:
To use the settings panel available for audio routing, follow the below instructions.
- Step 1:Initially, sign in to your Windows 10 computer with the admin rights.
- Step 2:Now, open the Settings window on your computer.
- Step 3:Go to the System menu.
- Step 4:Locate the App volume device preferences option and click on it.
- Step 5:Now, configure the audio route settings correctly and start the routing process.
If the audio router error code 241 persists, then contact us to get remote assistance in clearing it.