How To Use Block Roblox App On Router?
Roblox is one of the best game applications available on the mobile platform. Over a period of time, it has become popular and allows a gamer to play and create anything. It has over a million players worldwide.
In Roblox, you will be able to design your own games and play games designed by others.
Blocking an app on a router is one of the simplest steps. Now, we will be describing you the steps to block Roblox app on router.
- Step 1 :Open the default browser on your computer.
- Step 2 :Enter the router IP address (located at the back of the router) in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Step 3 :The TP-Link router login page will open.
- Step 4 :Enter the default login credentials for the TP-Link router. The default login credentials are-
- Step 7 :The TP-Link router page will now open.
- Step 8 :Click the Security option located on the left side of the page and click the Firewall option. The Firewall page will open.
- Step 9 :Click the checkbox beside the Enable Firewall and Enable Domain Filtering option, Click the Save button.
- Step 10 :Click the Security option located on the left side of the page and click the Enable Domain Filtering option.
- Step 11 :The Domain Filtering page will open. Click the Add New button.
- Step 12 :In Add or Modify a Domain Filtering entry section, you have to enter the following information in the appropriate fields.
- Step 13 :Effective time: Set a time period to block the domain
- Step 14 :Domain name: Enter the domain name Roblox.com
- Step 15 :Status: Set Enabled in the drop-down list.
- Step 16 :Click the Save button.
If you follow the above instructions as described, the block Roblox app on router.