How To Configure Router To Wpa2 Iphone?
WPA2 is the Wi-Fi Protected Access version 2 security method used to protect a Wi-Fi network. Presently many routers incorporate this feature. It supports two encryption methods: Advanced Encryption Standard and Temporal Key Integrity. This lets the encryption algorithm create different keys for every session making it hard for the intruders to crack the network. Usually, when the WPS and the WPA2 are enabled together on the router, security issues would arise. Therefore you need to turn off the WPS feature. Read more to learn how to configure router to Wpa2 iPhone.
Step-1: Configure the router settings
- Step 1 :Turn on the router and connect your computer to it.
- Step 2 :Launch a web browser and visit the router login page.
- Step 3 :Enter the username and password to access the router’s configuration page.
- Step 4 :Open the network settings of the router and select the wireless network menu while configure router to Wpa2 iPhone.
- Step 5 :Under wireless network security settings, choose WPA2 Personal AES as the security type.
- Step 6 :Save the changes and refresh the page to apply the changes.
Step-2: Connect the iPhone
- Step 1 :If you have already connected your iPhone to the wireless network, disconnect it.
- Step 2 :Now, open the Settings app.
- Step 3 :Select Wi-Fi from the list of menus.
- Step 4 :The available Wi-Fi network names will appear on the screen.
- Step 5 :Choose your WPA2 secured network.
- Step 6 :Tap Security and select the WPA2 option.
- Step 7 :Enter the network password to connect to it and tap Join.
Step-3: To setup hotspot on iPhone
- Step 1 :In the Settings app, go to the Wireless & networks menu and turn off Wi-Fi.
- Step 2 :Return to the previous screen and select Personal Hotspot.
- Step 3 :You can view a unique network name (SSID) and password.
- Step 4 :Touch the password security settings, then choose WPA2.
- Step 5 :Finally, save the settings after complete the process of configure router to Wpa2 iPhone.