CONNECT ROUTER TO SMART TV
You can connect your Smart TV to a router through a Wired or Wireless network. The detailed procedure to connect your Smart TV to a router is discussed below. Read and proceed the same..
Connect Tv To Router Wirelessly
The instructions given below explains how to connect the Element Roku TV to a wireless network.
- Step 1:Switch on your wireless router.
- Step 2:Check if your wireless network is working properly by connecting your other device to it.
- Step 3:If the network strength is good, stable, then start the wireless connection setup by following the instructions given below.
- Step 4:Switch on your Element Roku TV.
- Step 5:Press the Home button on the Element TV remote panel.
- Step 6:Navigate to the Settings option and select Network --> Connect and activate now --> Wireless --> Set up new wireless connection.
- Step 7:Now, your Element Roku TV will look for the available wireless networks.
- Step 8:Select your wireless network and perform the on-screen instructions.
- Step 9:Once the configuration is done successfully, you can start watching your favorite shows over the Wi-Fi network.
CONNECT SAMSUNG TV TO ROUTER
To connect your Samsung TV to a Wi-Fi router, read the simple, quick steps given below and proceed with the same.
- Step 1:Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned ON and ready for the setup.
- Step 2:Turn on your Samsung TV.
- Step 3:Locate and press the Home button on your Samsung TV’s remote.
- Step 4:Scroll the Home screen and select the Settings menu.
- Step 5:Select General --> Network --> Open Network Settings --> Wireless or Wired.
- Step 6:If you have selected the Wireless option, then a list of available Wi-Fi network SSIDs will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 7:Select your wireless networks SSID and enter its password in the given field.
- Step 8:If your network selection is wired, then connect your Samsung TV and the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Step 9:Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Step 10:Once your Samsung TV is connected to the router successfully, you can stream your favorite shows.
HOW TO CONNECT SONY TV TO WIFI ROUTER
To know how to connect a Sony TV to a Wi-Fi router, perform the quick steps given below.
- Step 1:Turn on your Sony TV and the Wi-Fi router to begin the configuration.
- Step 2:On your Sony TV’s remote, press the Home button.
- Step 3:Select Settings --> Network --> Network Setup --> Wireless Setup --> Scan.
- Step 4:Now, the Sony TV will look for the available wireless networks.
- Step 5:Select your Wi-Fi network from the list.
- Step 6:Enter its security key in the given fields using your Sony TV’s remote.
- Step 7:Choose the Auto option when the Please select how to set up the IP address, and proxy server settings of the TV message is displayed on your TV screen.
- Step 8:The configuration details of your wireless network will be displayed, confirm the settings by selecting the Save & Connect option.
- Step 9:Once your Sony TV is connected to the Wi-Fi network successfully, the Network Setup is now the complete message will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 10:Press the OK button on your Sony TV’s remote.
HOW TO CONNECT VIZIO TV TO WIRELESS ROUTER
- Step 1:First, check if your wireless router is turned ON and ready for the configuration.
- Step 2:If yes, turn on your VIZIO TV and press the Menu button on its remote.
- Step 3:Now, the Menu screen will appear on your VIZIO TV.
- Step 4:Select the Network option using your VIZIO TV remote.
- Step 5:To confirm the selection, press the OK button on the remote.
- Step 6:On the Network screen, select the Network Connection option followed by Wireless.
- Step 7:Now, your VIZIO TV will look for the available wireless networks.
- Step 8:Choose your wireless network and perform the on-screen instructions to finish the configuration.
- Step 9:Wait for the wireless network configuration to complete.
- Step 10:nce it is done, you can start watching your favorite shows over the Wi-Fi network.