CONNECT EPSON PRINTER TO WIFI ROUTER
Epson printers are always in demand because of their large volume and high-speed printing services. Both small and large enterprises use them. While using these printers, you can check their latest features. Most of the high-end Epson printers have Wi-Fi installed in them. So, you can easily print documents wirelessly without the necessity of using cables. But, before beginning to print, you have to connect Epson printer to wifi router and configure it such that it prints over a Wi-Fi connection.
To connect your Epson printer to a Wi-Fi router, follow the instructions given here:
- Step 1:On many of the Epson printers, you will find a Settings screen.
- Step 2:Go to the Settings screen. Now, open Network Settings or Network Connection.
- Step 3:Select Network Setup or Wireless Setup Assistant.
- Step 4:Choose the name (SSID) for your wireless network.
- Step 5:Enter the key. Both the SSID and key will be on the back of your modem.
- Step 6:If not, you can find them on your internet start-up kit’s card.
Use WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup):
With Epson printers, you have the facility to connect without using a password for your network. It can be done through WPS. On your modem, press the WPS button for two seconds. If your printer is linked successfully to the modem to connect Epson printer to wifi router, you will see a change in the lights on the front of the modem.
Connect Epson printer directly to Wi-Fi router:
- Step 1:Some of the Epson printers can directly connect to your computer without a modem.
- Step 2:On your Epson wireless printer, choose the Wireless or Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Step 3:Next, click the Wireless symbol on your printer.
- Step 4:From the network list that appears, select your wireless printer.
- Step 5:Now, enter the password to your Epson printer.
Connect Epson printer to Wi-Fi on Mac:
- Step 1:Open the Apple menu. Select the System Preferences option.
- Step 2:Choose the Print & Scan option.
- Step 3:In the Print & Scan window, click the Add button.
- Step 4:After connect Epson printer to wifi router, Try to print a test page to check how your Epson printer works.