CONNECT SMART TV TO WIRELESS ROUTER
Continue reading to know how to connect Smart TV to wireless router, refer to the easy guidelines mentioned below.
Step 1 - Turn on your Smart TV
Step 2 - Accessing menu
- Step 1:Press any one of the following buttons on the TV remotecontrol,
- Step 2:Use the navigation buttons to select the General option followed by the Network option.
- Step 3:Choose the Open Network Settings or Network Setup option.
- Step 4:This will open the Network Type screen.
- Step 5:Once youselect the Wireless option, you will see available network connections on the TV screen.
- Step 6:Follow these steps to connect smart tv to wireless router.
Procedure 1 - Wireless connection
- Step 1:Choose the SSID of your wireless router and then type the network key in the Enter the Password field using the navigation buttons on the TV remote.
- Step 2:Select the Done option and check if the ‘Success Your TV is connected to the internet’ message appearson the screen.
- Step 3:If so, select the OK option to exit the wizard.
- Step 4:If the wireless network connection is not successful, place the wireless router closer to the Samsung Smart TV and update the firmware with the help of thefollowing steps.
- Step 5:Download the most recent version of the TV’s firmware to a USB drive.
- Step 6:Plug the USB drive into the TV.
- Step 7:Press the Home button and then select Support -> Software Update -> Update Now.
- Step 8:Choose the USB option and proceed with the instructions to complete the firmware update process.
Procedure 2 - Wired connection
- Step 1:To access the fastest internet connection, you have to establish a wired connection between the TV and router.
- Step 2:Connect an Ethernet cable between the rear port of the Samsung Smart TV and the LAN port of the wireless router.
- Step 3:Select Network -> Network Settings -> Network Type -> Wired -> Connecton the TV.
- Step 4:Verify whether the TV is connected to the internet.
If you need a remote assistance to connect smart tv to wireless router. Click the call button available on the screen.