How To Find Router Password On Mac?
If you are one of the computer users, who have all your work based on Wi-Fi, then you need to know your network credentials. You will not be able to access the documents that you need online, or have a conversation with friends and family or won't be able to work from home if you do not have the credentials to access to your network.
Knowing how to get your router’s password on a Mac will only be an added advantage to make sure the password management. Find router password on MAC computer that is or was connected to the network is quite easy.
Let us now see the steps to find the network password your Mac computer with the help of the Keychain built-in app.
- Step 1:Open the Spotlight search by clicking on the magnifying tool icon on the Mac.
- Step 2:The icon is seen at the top-right corner of the Mac screen.
- Step 3:Type Keychain in the Spotlight search and then press the Return button.
- Step 4:The Keychain app is in-built for Mac computers, and it has private data stored with the Wi-Fi connections.
- Step 5:Once you have opened the Keychain app on your Mac computer, you can easily select the name of the network on the list displayed.
- Step 6:Select the info button at the bottom of the page and then select the option "Show Password."
- Step 7:When prompted, enter the Mac login credentials for verification. Once done, the Keychain app will show you the Wi-Fi password for the selected network. And finally find router password on MAC.