How To Hide Router Without Blocking Signal?
If you feel a wireless router or modem and their cables are covering more of your space, then here is good news for you, you can hide your router. There are plenty of clever and simple ways to hide your hide router without blocking signal.
- Step 1:First of all, make sure not to place the router in a location where they can be get overheated.
- Step 2:You can hide your router by placing it in a file holder, a hollowed-out book, or a decorative box.
- Step 3:You can also disguise your router without blocking its signal. Surround your router with a stack of books, accents, or magazines.
- Step 4:You can also hide your router in your media console. Get a TV stand frame that has the open weaves so that you can hide your router and its cables without blocking signals.
- Step 5:To align your router’s cable properly, you can use cord coves or clamps or a cute basket.
Avoid placing your router in the following locations:
- Step 1:Do not place your router in a corner where the signal strength is poor.
- Step 2:Never place your router in the kitchen.
- Step 3:Keep your router away from brick, stone, microwave oven, and concrete walls.
- Step 4:If your router has antennas, then make sure to set them correctly.
To get remote assistance to hide router without blocking signal, contact us.