How Do You Find WPS Pin On The Router?
Usually, most of the routers that are getting released today have the WPS pin printed at the back on a label. But, if you are unable to locate the WPS pin at the back of the router, there is one more method. Now, we will be showing you the steps on how to find WPS pin on the router (D-Link).
Steps To Know
- Step 1:Make sure the router is connected to the computer.
- Step 2:Open the default browser on your computer.
- Step 3:Enter the D-Link router IP address in the address bar of the browser and press the Enter button.
- Step 4:The page will now prompt you to enter the default login credentials of the D-Link router.
The Default Credentials
- Username - admin
- Password - admin
- Step 1:Once you log in to the D-Link router page, click the Wireless tab located at the top of the page.
- Step 2:On the left pane of the Wireless tab, select the Wireless Advanced setup option.
- Step 3:Now, on the Wireless Advanced setup page, you will see the WPS Setup section at the bottom.
- Step 4:Under the WPS section, you will see the PIN of the router.
- Step 5:Note down the WPS pin for future use.
The steps described above are quite similar to other router brands as well.