HOW DO YOU RESTART YOUR ROUTER ON PS4
When you are not able to log in or connect your PlayStation4 to your wireless network, you can restart your wireless router or network settings. At the same time, you can’t change the network settings. You can also factory reset your PlayStation4 to resolve this issue, but this may lead to the deletion of all the saved games and data on the PlayStation4. Carry out how do you restart your router on PS4 steps given below to reset your wireless router settings on PS4:
- Step 1:Start the PS4 device and go to the home screen of your device.
- Step 2:Scroll up to locate the Settings icon. Select Settings and click the Initialization tab.
- Step 3:Choose the Restore Default Settings option from the list.
- Step 4:The items that will be reset to the initial settings will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5:At last of using how do you restart your router on PS4 steps, Select the Restore button. Restart your router manually and connect it to your PS4 device again.