How To Block Fortnite On Router?
Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games in 2017. It is a free to play battle royale game where up to 100 players can compete and fight until the last player wins. The Fortnite is available across all formats, especially for Windows, Mac Os, Mobile platforms- Android, iOS, and PS4. Here are the steps to block fortnite on router using the genie interface in a Netgear router. You can use the keywords to block specific game applications from your network.
Since Fortnite can be accessed on both PCs and mobile devices, you can follow the steps given below.
- Step 1:Launch the internet browser from the computer or a wireless device that is connected to your network.
- Step 2:Enter the router login IP address.
- Step 3:Once you log in, you will be directed to enter the username and password.
- Step 5:Password: password
- Step 7:You will notice two tabs, click on the Advanced tab.
- Step 8:On the left side of the mobile screen or the computer, click the Security drop-down menu.
- Step 9:Navigate and locate the Block Sites.
- Step 10:The Block sites window will be seen on the right side of your screen.
- Step 11:You will see the Keyword blocking option with three radio buttons.
- Step 12:Per Schedule- the keyword blocking will follow the settings as scheduled.
- Step 13:Always- the keyword will be blocked all the time.
- Step 15:Click the Never option.
- Step 16:In the next field, you will see Type keyword or domain name here and click on the Add keyword button.
- Step 17:In the keyword field, enter the keyword on the site you want to block.
- Step 18:The keyword or the website will be added to the keyword list.
- Step 19:Click on the Apply button to save the settings after you block fortnite on router.
The keyword blocking will take effect immediately.