HOW TO CHANGE ROUTER SETTINGS
Proceed with the following steps to change the router settings..
The first step is to get access to the router.
- Step 1:Click the Windows logo on the left pane.
- Step 2:Now, click the Settings icon Network & Internet View your network properties.
- Step 3:Note the Default gateway and the IP address.
- Step 4:Enter the IP address in the address bar of the web browser. The Welcome page appears.
Follow the steps below to change the router’s password.
- Step 1:Navigate to Settings on the main EWS page of the router and change the router’s password
- Step 2:Type the new password you wish to use from now on and click the Save button to apply the settings.
Proceed with the steps below to change the IP address of the router.
- Step 1:Key in the IP address of the router on your web browser.
- Step 2:Login using the default credentials.
- Step 3:Select Setup and choose Network Settings.
- Step 4:Enter the new IP address in the router settings and choose Save Setting.
The instructions below are to change the SSID of the router.
- Step 1:In the router’s home page, click Setup . Wireless Settings
- Step 2:Enter the new SSID and then save the settings.
The following steps can help you to see who is connected to your network.
- Step 1:Click the My Network or Attached devices option on the web setup page.
- Step 2:If you see any unkown device connected to the network, then block it and make sure to ban its MAC address.