How to connect data card to wireless router
Connecting a data card to your wireless router lets you amplify the wireless signal of your data card for wider reach. Also, this is considered to be one of the most convenient methods as it lets you move you router to any location without the length of the DSL cable preventing you from doing the same. Just perform the simple steps below to connect the data card to a wireless router.
- Step 1:You need to ensure that your Wi-Fi router has a USB slot. If not, you cannot perform the setup.
- Step 2:Also, make sure that your data card has a working internet connection.
- Step 3:Look for the USB port at the rear of the router and connect your data card.
- Step 4:Now link the Ethernet cable that came with your wireless router to your computer.
- Step 5:Launch a web browser on your computer and open the configuration page of your data card.
- Step 6:Refer to the user manual of your data card to gather the credentials and access the EWS page.
- Step 7:Now, key in the name of your internet service provider.
- Step 8:Fill the details in the required fields and set a password for added security.