HOW TO CONNECT LANDLINE PHONE TO WIFI ROUTER
Proceed with the step-by-step how to connect landline phone to wifi router guidelines to establish a connection between the landline phone and the router.
REQUIRED COMPONENTS: Two power cable and telephone cable
- Step 1:Turn off your computer as well as the modem.
- Step 2:Plug one end of your Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port at the backside of the router and another end to the modem.
- Step 3:Use another Ethernet cable to establish a connection between the LAN port of the router and the computer and proceed with how to connect landline phone to wifi router procedure.
- Step 4:Establish a cable connection from the Landline phone to the ‘Router & Phone Adapter’ port.
- Step 5:Turn on the computer as well as the modem. Check if the green LED is blinking.
- Step 6:After connecting the power adapter to the router, check if the Status LED is turning green on the router.
- Step 7:The green light indicates that you have established a proper connection between the router and the computer by using how to connect landline phone to wifi router guidelines.