HOW TO CONNECT MOBILE HOTSPOT To D-LINK ROUTER?
Connecting a mobile hotspot to the router helps multiple devices to use the mobile hotspot through the router Wi-Fi network. In this case, the mobile hotspot connects to the router is the WAN, and the router Wi-Fi connection to multiple devices is the LAN.
Connection using Wireless Distribution System
- Step 1:Keep the mobile hotspot connection turned on.
- Step 2:Open the router’s webpage in the browser by typing the router’s IP address to configure the network settings.
- Step 3:Enter the router’s login username and password. There is no default password for the Dlink router, but the default Username is admin.
- Step 4:Choose the mode of operation from the shown list and select Next.
- Step 5:From the available networks, choose the mobile hotspot network and click Select.
- Step 6:Type the password for the hotspot network and choose Next.
- Step 7:You can configure the LAN settings and click Next.
- Step 8:Save the settings and reboot the router.
Note: You can also use Ethernet Bridge to connect to the mobile hotspot connection.