HOW TO FIND LOST PASSWORD FOR BELKIN ROUTER
The login passwords for your Belkin router prevents unauthorized access of your network. If you forget the password, the only way you can log in to the web setup page of the router is by resetting it.
Resetting the router changes all the network settings to factory defaults, and you need to reconfigure the settings.
- Step 1:You can reset your Belkin router from the device itself.
- Step 2:Press the Reset button at the back of the router for 8-10 seconds.
- Step 3:You should see the router’s LAN light flash and the WLAN light going off.
- Step 4:When you see both the lights lit, it indicates that the router is reset.
- Step 5:Now, you can use the default credentials to log into the router’s web setup page. For most models, there is no password and the password field can be left empty while logging in.