How To Find Wifi Code On Router
Are you looking for quick steps to find the Wi-Fi code of your Wi-Fi router? You are at the right place. Refer to the how to find wifi code on router steps given below to know the Wi-Fi password on your router quickly. It is much easier to detect the Wi-Fi password on your router than creating a new one.
If you are still using the default credentials:
- Step 1:First, turn off the Wi-Fi router and disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Step 2:Locate the label attached or printed on the Wi-Fi router box.
- Step 3:Next, identify the Wi-Fi password on the label.
- Step 4:It will be available near the Password or Network Key field.
- Step 5:Alternatively, you can find the Wi-Fi code from the Wi-Fi router's manual or packing box.
If you have changed the default Wi-Fi credentials:
- Step 1:Use a paper clip to press and hold the Reset button located on your Wi-Fi router.
- Step 2:Hold the button for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Step 3:Once the reset is complete, the network credentials will be restored to the factory defaults and proceed with how to find wifi code on router steps.
- Step 4:You need to configure the network settings using the default Wi-Fi password to set up the router to the computer.
Carry out these steps to find the Wi-Fi password with the help of a Windows computer:
- Step 1:Connect the Windows computer to the Wi-Fi router using a standard Ethernet cable.
- Step 2:On your Windows computer, click the Wi-Fi button at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Next, select the Network & Internet settings option.
- Step 4:In the pop-up window, click the Wi-Fi tab in the left-side panel.
- Step 5:Go to the right-side pane and select the Change adapter settings option.
- Step 6:In the Network Connections window, right-click your Wi-Fi network SSID and select the Status option.
- Step 7:Next, click the Wireless Properties button and navigate to the Security tab.
- Step 8:Check the "Show characters" checkbox to view the Wi-Fi code.
- Step 9:At last on completing how to find wifi code on router steps, It will be displayed in the Network security key field.