HOW TO FIND WPA KEY ON AT&T ROUTER
WPA(Wi-Fi Protected Access) key is the password used to connect to the wireless network.You can find your WPA key on the side of the AT&T router printed on the yellow sticker or label.The SSID of the AT&T router and IP address are also available on the side of the router.Alternatively, you can find your WPA key using the Control Panel on Windows.
Follow these steps to identify your WPA key on Windows:
- Step 1:Click on the Windows icon and navigate to the Control Panel.
- Step 2:Make sure that your AT&T router and the computer gets connected to the same network.
- Step 3:Select the 'View Network Status and Tasks' option under the Network and Internet column.
- Step 4:Click the 'Wireless Network Connection' option from the displayed window.
- Step 5:A new pop-up window will open on your screen.
- Step 6:Select the Security tab from the menu bar.
- Step 7:Enable the 'Show characters' checkbox to view your WPA key.
If you still face difficulties with finding your WPA key on the AT&T router, contact our technical team.