How To Find WPS On Router?
Most of the routers support WPS and the WPS PIN can be seen on the router label. It is mentioned next to the default login credentials on the label. But, if you can’t locate the WPS PIN of your router, make use of the alternative method. Now, we will be showing you the steps on how to find WPS on router (D-Link, for example).
Follow the steps in the same order given below.
- Step 1:Ensure that the router is connected to your computer using an Ethernet cable or over Wi-Fi.
- Step 2:Open the default browser on your computer.
- Step 3:Enter the D-Link router IP address in the address bar of the browser and press the Enter button.
- Step 4:The page will now prompt you to enter the default login credentials of the D-Link router. The default credentials are:
- Step 7:Once you log in to the D-Link router page, click the Wireless tab located at the top of the page.
- Step 8:On the left pane of the Wireless tab, select the Wireless Advanced setup option.
- Step 9:Now, on the Wireless Advanced setup page, you will see the WPS Setup section at the bottom.
- Step 10:Under the WPS section, you will see how to find WPS on router.
- Step 11:Note down the WPS pin for future use.
- Step 12:You can make use of the WPS PIN if you want to connect the router to your wireless device that supports the WPS method.
The steps described above are quite similar to other router brands as well.
- Step 1:Additionally, we will be showing the steps to connect the router to your printer (The steps may vary for different printer brands).
- Step 2:From the control panel of the printer, tap on the Settings (gear) icon, and navigate through the following options: Ports > Network > Network Setup > Wireless > Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Then select the Start Push Button Method option.
- Step 3:Now, you can follow the instructions as shown on the printer display until you come across the message Press the WPS button on the router.
- Step 4:You have to press the WPS button on the router, and now you will find the printer and the router LED lights blinking, indicating that it is finding the WIFI signal connection.
- Step 5:Once the printer is connected to the router, you will see how to find WPS on router.