How To Get Router Password From PC
You might want to know how to get router password from PC when:
- Step 1:You have purchased a new device or reset an old one.
- Step 2:You have lost the router password. You have written it down in someplace safe, but right now, you do not remember where!
In case another Windows computer has already been connected to your wireless router, you can make use of the tools available on Windows to find out the password of the router.
Now, to get your router password, please carry out the following instructions to know how to get router password from PC:
- Step 1:On your Windows computer, navigate to the Network and Sharing Center.
- Step 2:Please confirm that you are connected through Wi-Fi.
- Step 3:Now, click the Wi-Fi option to access your network properties.
- Step 4:Next, click on Wireless Properties.
- Step 5:It is now time to click the Security tab. Then, click the Show characters option. This action will reveal the password of your wireless router.
You have now recovered the lost password!
We have now seen the conditions under which you would want to know how to get router password from PC. We have also seen some simple steps to do the same.