HOW TO INCREASE BANDWIDTH OF WIFI ROUTER
You can improve the Wi-Fi network speed by increasing the bandwidth of the wireless network of the router. Use how to increase bandwidth of wifi router steps below to increase the bandwidth of a D-LINK Wi-Fi router;
- Step 1:Turn on the Wi-Fi router network of the D-Link router.
- Step 2:Connect your computer to the router network using the router SSID and password.
- Step 3:Note down the IP address of the router and proceed with how to increase bandwidth of wifi router steps.
Router’s configuration page:
- Step 3:Launch the web browser on the computer, enter the default IP address in the address bar, and press Enter.
- Step 3:The D-Link router’s login page opens up, type the User Name and Password to log in.
- Step 3:The default Username is admin, and there is no default password, but if you had changed them, then use the new credentials.
- Step 3:Now, the configuration page of the router shows up.
Change bandwidth settings:
- Step 3:Go to the Setup tab in the window and click the Wireless Settings menu from the left side navigation menus.
- Step 3:Select the Manual Wireless Network Setup button, which is at the bottom of the page.
- Step 3:Under the Wireless Network Settings section, choose 40MHz as the Channel Width from the drop-down menu.
- Step 3:After that, click the Save Settings button, which is above Wireless Network Settings.
- Step 3:After following how to increase bandwidth of wifi router guide, Close the router page and restart the router to verify the wireless network settings.