How To Install Virtual Wifi Router?
If you are outside your home and want to access the browser on your device, then you need to connect the device to the internet. A virtual Wi-Fi router is a software that enables the computer to act as a router and broadcasts Wi-Fi, to which you can connect the other Wi-Fi devices. Follow the below steps to know how to install Virtual wifi router.
Step-1: Enable the .NET framework
- Step 1:On your Windows computer, open the Control Panel window using the Search bar.
- Step 2:Click the Programs or Programs and Features menu to open it.
- Step 3:Next, select the Turn windows feature on or off link, after which the Windows Features window opens up.
- Step 4:In this window, tick the checkbox of Microsoft .NET Framework and click OK.
Step-2: Download the virtual Wi-Fi router software
- Step 1:Visit the official website of the developer from a browser.
- Step 2:Click the download link to download the software on the system and save it. The below steps will help you know how to install Virtual wifi router
Step-3: Install the software
- Step 1:Open the installer file you saved on the system and start the installation.
- Step 2:Once the installation is done, continue with the steps to configure the software settings.
- Step 3:In the Configure tab, enter a name to the access point you are using and set a password for the access point.
- Step 4:Again, enter the password and click the Setup Hot Spot button.
- Step 5:Keep a note of the password if required, because you cannot view the password on the application.
- Step 6:After the virtual router, click on the Start button to set up the virtual Wi-Fi router.
- Step 7:Once the router network starts working, the icon appears on the system tray of the desktop.
- Step 8:Right-click the network connection icon on the system tray and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- Step 9:In the window that appears, click the Change adapter settings menu.
- Step 10:After that, in the Sharing panel, tick the checkbox below Internet Connection Sharing.
- Step 11:Now, you can connect other wireless devices to the virtual router’s network. If you have any further queries regarding how to install Virtual wifi router, contact our technical experts.