HOW TO TURN OFF ROUTER FIREWALL
Step 1: Note Router’s IP address
Note down your router’s IP address printed on the router’s label. If you don’t have the IP address, follow the steps given below to know how to turn off router firewall.
- Step 1:Press the Windows button and type cmd in the search box.
- Step 2:Right-click on the Command prompt icon to select Run as administrator.
- Step 3:When prompted for permission, click Continue.
- Step 4:Type ipconfig /all on the command prompt window. Press the Enter key and proceed with how to turn off router firewall guide.
- Step 5:Your IP address will be found on the Default Gateway section on the command prompt.