How To Fix Router Error Code 448?
The router error 448 may occur while installing or uninstalling the printer driver. If you are using an older version of the firmware, you can upgrade it. There are several other reasons why this error occurs. The settings and configuration issues may be the reason for the router software error. You can consider the steps given below to fix the router error code 448.
Verify the Internet connection
Step 1 : Make sure that there are no Internet connection issues. When the router error code 488 appears on the screen, check the Internet connection, whether it is properly connected.
Step 2 : Disconnect the router from the modem and power source.
Step 3: Now, wait for a few minutes and verify whether the router issue is fixed.
Step 4 : If the router error code 448 appears again, go to the next step.
Update the router’s firmware
- Step 1 : Updating the firmware of the router will improve the connectivity and security.
- Step 2 : Go to the web-based setup page of the router from your browser.
- Step 3 : Type the username and password of your routerand click on the Login
- Step 4 : Navigate to the Firmware Update section from the left side panel.
- Step 5 : If any new update is available, install it.
- Step 6 : Check your Internet connection and download the firmware.
- Step 7 : Wait until the download is completeand then install it. You can complete the installation process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 8 : After updating the firmware, restart the router and verify whether the router error 448 is fixed.
Delete the DNS Error
- Step 1 : The router error will be resolved oncethe DNS error is removed.
- Step 2 : First, press the Windows button and S button together to open the Search Panel.
- Step 3 : Now, type Control Panelin the Search section and tap the Enter
- Step 4 : Navigate to the Network and Sharing Centersection by double-clicking on it.
- Step 5 : Click the Network and Sharing Centertab and select the View your active networks Now, double-click on your network.
- Step 6 : Double click on the Properties In the Properties window, scroll to the bottom. Now, locate the Internet Protocol Version 6(TCP/IPV6) and Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPV4).
- Step 7 : Select any one of the versionsand click
- Step 8 : Select the Obtain DNS servers automaticallyand Obtain an IPV6 address automatically
- Step 9 : After making the settings, click on the OK
- Step 10 : Now, the router error code 448 will be fixed.
If you are facing any issues, click the Call button on this page to contact our technical support team.