Samsung Smart Tv Won’t Connect To Router
The solutions are given below to resolve the ‘Samsung Smart TV not connecting to a wireless router’ problem.
Solution 1 - Restart Samsung Smart TV
- Step 1:Keep the Samsung Smart TV for 5 minutes.
- Step 2:Detach the power cable from the Samsung Smart TV and the wall power outlet.
- Step 3:After 20 minutes of an interval, restart the TV.
- Step 4:When prompted, type the correct network security key of your wireless router.
- Step 5:Now, check if you have established the connection between the Samsung Smart TV and the wireless router.
Solution 2 - Restarting the wireless router
- Step 1:Power off your wireless router and then, disconnect its power cable.
- Step 2:Wait for at least 10 minutes, attach the disconnected power cable to the wireless router, and turn it on.
- Step 3:Now, connect the Samsung Smart TV to the wireless router and check if the problem is resolved.
Solution 3 - Updating the Samsung TV firmware
- Step 1:Go to the official webpage of the Samsung TV, select the model name of your TV, and click the Download button.
- Step 2:Make sure to extract the downloaded file.
- Step 3:Establish a USB cable connection to the Samsung Smart TV.
- Step 4:Press the Menu button on the Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Step 5:Select the Support option followed by the Software Upgrade option.
- Step 6:After selecting the By USB option, click the OK button.
- Step 7:Once you finish updating the Samsung Smart TV’s firmware to the recent version, connect the TV to the wireless router.
Solution 4 Heading?
- Step 1:If the wireless router blocks the MAC address of the Samsung Smart TV, you cannot establish a network connection between them.
- Step 2:If all the above-mentioned solutions fail to resolve this problem, perform a factory reset by following the steps.
- Step 3:On the Samsung Smart TV, search for the Support icon from the Settings menu and select it.
- Step 4:Select Self Diagnosis Reset Smart Hub - Reset Network Connection Settings Open Network Settings.
- Step 5:Select the wireless network name, provide the network information like network key, and continue with the prompts that display on the Samsung Smart TV to establish a connection between the TV and the wireless router.
- Step 6:ontact our technical support member forassistance by clicking the Call button on this website.